Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pathfinder

I entered the circle which I drawn before and I couldn't find the way to ended, I took my pen out even the ink hasn't gone dry, I have try this path before and the more I walked the the more I goes in deep into the bottom. I stayed in a comma where every continues is upon me and I couldn't swam up to the surface.

I'd choose my path when the distortion of my own guitar is re sound in my head and told me to be the one once again, be a common as they will and ended as I'm the only only one weirdo that lived in the surface or in deep.

Am I paralyzed because of the fast movement which I should follow and I can't reach it?

I won't ask the star cuz it falling me down and I have more question that I should buried in my back yard before I go to another path and found another question.

No comments:

Post a Comment