Friday, April 13, 2012

She Dance when I told so

She brought me a sandals because she think she able to gave me a light. She's wear red dress and dance in front of me. She asked "Do you mind if I'm dancing?" I said no "I don't mind". There are no music played, breezes falling through the windows and sound of crowd outside was very clearly can be heard from inside. I sat down when she put her step in the middle of the stage. I can saw her eyes was closed but once in a minutes she opened her eyes and watch me which sat down on the corner of empty room.

There are no else between us, and I know that she was trying to say something, even so I just flow in it entered into a huge dimension of every single step she took. Her eyes slowly open then slowly closed while her focus was still on me. I know I'm in love that time even I'm afraid to get fall in it, but I'm not a coward who face thing  as  a thing that I should ignore, I just need to aware to further dream and feeling.

At some point she's head raise to the sky like she ignored that I'm there with here but then she bow and cried. It's like an enigma and day by days I'm trying to solve that eyes, but then I gave up and couldn't find the perfect story to wrote on.

She dance when I told so but then she stop at the point I don't want to stop and it slowly killing me as a dead sugar over my coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment