Monday, March 5, 2012

Killing The April

It's only a time where it's a matter of time
it shouldn't be an opposite but it's a true composition of thought
majority are inside the minority
like those who singing loud as tenor and basses in the same time
if words are able to kill so when I should killing time
it was harmonious
and it was a war as I have capture all the moment and forgot it
I'm painting now but I don't speak
if this is your face then turn me into a brush
but I won't called it as a curses

I'm not dangerous actually
even I wear a hazardous cloths as my ego
pain who does seen me and I'm in fire
ready killing for time and April
why April?
because those years will not exist if there was no April
I will paint more for December
so words will kill my self
not for my own purposes but for my will
a dream are escaped from my mind
and I'm gonna mad at me
then laughing me at my time

Is there more April to come
for years and month that I should forget
should I be
or shouldn't I become?
Is there a many thought within the expired mind?
no need to answer because it was not my duty
I already choose and become the choosen one
where I should be
and when it was
or when I should be

No comments:

Post a Comment