Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Do I ?

It is a dance and you're who I didn't know within
on my move I couldn't write thing as I saw you
and when I moved as a painter, I couldn't hold a brush
scratching where my finger is never be grow
coloring while I'm holding dark ink to filled the days

I do where I need to
I sang as a frog who sitting in front the pool
but I'm never swim or to make you swim
as my dance goes
as the silent won't fade away like a tones

What makes different?

The love on mind that doesn't dance
never moved while she was afraid of cold
just don't be I am to love
I came from the shadow of my existence
not even for asking

If you do would you tell me to
to what I am on what expressed in front
I never thought a feel
I just in love in it as my mind is able to speak
for you I do

No comments:

Post a Comment